Amalion, s.r.o., ul. Mochovská 30 , 934 05 Levice , IČO: 36 556 068 (hereinafter referred to as "We" ) pays close attention to privacy. In this document you will find information about what personal data we process, especially about our customers and users of our website, whether we process data on the basis of consent or for other legal reasons, for what purposes we use it, to whom we may transfer it and what we have in connection with processing of your personal data rights.
What personal data do we process?
When you use our services, we collect various types of information, such as your username and password (if you register), your contacts and other settings. We monitor which pages you browse on our website and from which device in order to show you tailor-made offers and to further improve our website in the future.
Spracovávame nasledujúce osobné údaje:
- Identifying information , which means in particular first and last name,
- contact information , which means personal information that allows us to contact you, in particular your email address, telephone number, and your social networking contact;
- data about your behavior on the web , including when you view it through our mobile app, especially the goods and services you see, the links you click on, how you navigate our site, and scrolling the screen; data about the device from which you browse our website, such as IP address and location derived from it, device identification, its technical parameters such as operating system and its version, screen resolution, used browser and its version, as well as data obtained from cookies and similar equipment identification technologies;
- data related to the use of e-mail communication or a visit to Koliba Resort , which are mainly your e-mail messages, identification of the messages you send us, incl. identifiers such as IP addresses
Why do we process personal data?
As part of our activities, we process personal data for various purposes and to different extents, either:
- without your consent based on the performance of the contract, our legitimate interest or the performance of a legal obligation, or
- with your consent.
What processing we can perform without your consent depends on the purpose for which the processing is directed and in what position you treat us - whether you are just a visitor to our website, or you register with us, whether you reserve a table in a restaurant or a room in a guest house. We may also process your data if you are the addressee of goods or services ordered from us, if you communicate with us or if you visit our facilities.
Who processes your personal data?
In most cases, we process your data for our own purposes as an administrator. We also pass the data on to our processors, who process it according to our instructions.
We process all of this personal information as an administrator . This means that we determine the purposes for which we collect your personal data from above, determine the means of processing and are responsible for their proper execution.
From what sources do we collect your personal data?
We usually collect personal information directly from you through our website or by communicating with you.
In most cases, we process personal data that you provide to us when communicating with us, for example by telephone or e-mail. We also collect personal information directly from you by monitoring your behavior on our website.
What are your rights when processing personal data?
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal data. These are the right of access, rectification, erasure, processing restrictions, portability, objection and complaint.
Just as we have our rights and obligations when processing your personal data, you also have certain rights when processing your personal data. These rights include:
1) Right of access
Simply put, you have the right to know what data we process about you, for what purpose, for how long we collect your personal data, to whom we transfer it, who processes it other than us and what other rights you have related to the processing of your personal data. You can find out all of this in this "Privacy" document. However, if you are not sure which personal data we process about you, you can ask us to confirm whether or not the personal data concerning you are being processed by us, and if so, you have the right to access this data. personal data. As part of the right of access, you can request a copy of the personal data you process. You have the right to know what data we process about you, for what purpose.
2) Right of rectification
If you find that the personal data we process about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to have it corrected or supplemented without undue delay.
3) Right of cancellation
In some cases, you have the right to have your personal data deleted. We will delete your personal data without undue delay if any of the following reasons are met:
- we no longer need your personal data for the purposes for which we processed it;
- you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, these are data for the processing of which your consent is necessary and at the same time we have no other reason why we need to continue to process this data;
- you exercise your right to object to the processing of personal data that we process on the basis of our legitimate interests and we find that we no longer have any such legitimate interests that would justify such processing, or
- you believe that the processing of personal data by us has ceased to comply with generally binding regulations.
But please keep in mind that even if this is one of these reasons, it does not mean that we will delete all your personal data immediately. This right is not permitted if the processing of your personal data is still necessary for the fulfillment of our legal obligation or the determination, exercise or defense of our legal claims.
4) The right to restrict processing
In some cases, in addition to the right to delete, you may exercise the right to restrict the processing of personal data. This right allows you in certain cases to request that your personal data be marked and that this data not be subject to any further processing operations - in this case, however, not forever (as in the case of the right of erasure), but for a limited period of time. We must restrict the processing of personal data when:
- you deny the accuracy of personal data until we agree what the data is correct;
- we process your personal data without a sufficient legal basis (eg beyond what we have to process), but you will only prefer to limit such data before deleting it (eg if you expect to provide us with such data in the future);
- we no longer need your personal data for the stated purposes of processing, but you request it to determine, enforce or defend your legal claims, or
- you object to the processing. The right to object is described in more detail below in the chapter Right to object to the processing. As long as we determine whether your objection is justified, we are obliged to limit the processing of your personal data.
5) Right of portability
You have the right to obtain from us all your personal data that you have provided to us and that we process with your consent and on the basis of the performance of the contract. We will provide you with your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. In order for us to be able to easily transfer the data at your request, it can only be data that we process automatically in our electronic databases.
6) The right to object to the processing
You have the right to object to the processing of personal data that takes place in our legitimate interest. In the case of marketing activities, we will stop processing your personal data without further ado; in other cases, we will do so unless we have compelling reasons to proceed with such processing.
7) The right to file a complaint
Exercising your rights as set out above does not affect your right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority. You may exercise this right in particular if you believe that we are processing your personal data unauthorizedly or in violation of generally binding legal regulations. You can file a complaint against the processing of personal data by us at the "Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, Slovak Republic
How can you exercise your rights?
Simply fill out the form on this page or give us a call and we will help you fill out the forms.
The fastest way to apply for and enforce a right is to fill out a web form.
We will process your request without undue delay, but within a maximum of one month. In exceptional cases, especially due to the complexity of your request, we are entitled to extend this period by another two months. We will of course inform you about such a possible extension and its justification.